Building on over 17 years as the overwhelming choice of professional musicians, producers and engineers, Auto-Tune 8 introduces Antares’ revolutionary new Flex-Tune real-time pitch correction technology. While providing the seamless, natural pitch correction and audio quality that Auto-Tune is known for, Flex-Tune correction gives singers unmatched freedom to exercise their vocal creativity.
Unlike other real-time pitch correction methods, which are always subtly (or not-so-subtly) pulling every note towards a scale note, Flex-Tune provides the option of only providing correction when the singer approaches a scale note (at a user-settable proximity). At all other times, they are free to sing with whatever vocal gestures best express their emotional connection to their song, secure in the knowledge that Auto-Tune 8 will pass them through, exactly as they were sung.
In addition to the option of Flex-Tune, Auto-Tune 8 features a new ultra-low latency mode for use during tracking or for live performance, along with a variety of workflow enhancements designed to let you address your pitch and time correction tasks with a maximum of creativity and a minimum of frustration.
Key New Auto-Tune 8 features include:
• Flex-Tune real-time pitch correction technology, the next revolution in natural pitch correction.
• Ultra low-latency mode for virtually instant response in performance or when tracking in the studio.
• Editing tools active during playback for the most immediate editing experience, especially when focusing on looped phrases.
• Audio feedback of selected target pitches when using Note Objects in Graphical Mode for ease of repitching melodies.
• New interface customization options: Show or hide the envelope graph (to allow a larger editing window) or the amplitude envelope in the main editing window.
Auto-Tune 8 is available now for AAX Native (Mac OSX and PC), VST3 (Mac OSX and PC) and Audio Units (Mac OS X).
Upgrades to Auto-Tune 8 are available for purchase and download by current registered Auto-Tune owners.